- Panasonic uses fireproof urea resin material for socket body. In case of a wire fire, It prevents flames from spreading.
- As matter of fact, urea resin material is the best material for electrical switches and sockets which has excellent property against fire and electric hazard.
- Most importantly, Panasonic uses excellent quality conductor material, which conducts max current with low heat generation.
- Moreover, face plates materials are also of high quality that resists color fading when constantly exposes to room Light or Sun Light.
- The highly durable PC material is also resistant to scratches if it is brushed by finger nails or a key.
- Importantly, the switch handles are integrated with the base plate, so there is no need to install them separately.
Panasonic is a world leading manufacture of electric switches and sockets. Panasonic switches and outlets features high reliability and easy installation.
Furthermore, Panasonic cutting edge products are the result of a continuous technical development process. That stresses security, safety and comfort for the end user.
As a matter of fact, this is seen in the development of Panasonic switches and sockets, incorporate outstanding safety measures protect homes from various electrical hazards.
Panasonic boasts high reliability by compliance with both international and local standards. For example; IEC, BS, European RoHS directive, Saudi Arabia’s SASO, and UAE’s Emirates quality mark (EQM) by ESMA.
Panasonic offers a wide range of premium quality electric switches and sockets. These are available in various design concepts, like basic White, luxury metallic refined-colors, screw-less design. These are suitable for today’s living & working environment.